Turn your dollars into ministries with a gift to FGC’s Annual Fund. Your contribution will help make possible the vital FGC projects, services, and ministries that serve meetings and nurture the spiritual journeys of individual seekers and Friends.
FGC supports individuals through programs like the Gathering and the QuakerBooks bookstore. We serve monthly meetings with resources like the Spiritual Deepening Library and Spiritual Deepening eRetreats. Our Youth Ministries and Ministry on Racism work is helping to transform the Religious Society of Friends.
These programs and services are available thanks to the generous contributions of Friends, meetings, and foundations to the Annual Fund.
Ways to Give
There are many ways to make a financial contribution in support of FGC’s ministries. Gifts of cash, stock, or deferred gifts are the most common. We know that you might have questions about your donations; feel free to review our Donations FAQs and contact us with any unanswered questions that you may have.
Cash gifts are always welcome and tax deductible if you itemize deductions.
- Give Online – Make a secure, online donation now!
- Phone in Your Donation – A Donor Services Associate is available to take your credit card information by phone between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm EDT Monday through Friday at (215) 561-1700 x 3048.
- Send Us Your Donation – Download a gift form and return it with your check or money order to FGC.
- Contribute Automatically – Enrolling in FGC’s monthly giving program is an effective and efficient way to support our ministries on a regular basis.
- Make a Major Gift – Talk with a trusted staff member about making a significant investment in FGC’s work.
Giving securities (or “stock”) is easy and offers excellent benefits for making a major gift. You receive a tax deduction for the full market value of appreciated shares or mutual funds on the day they are transferred to FGC, and you do not pay any capital gains tax!
- Making a gift from your estate (a bequest) to support FGC’s ministries is an easy way to let your values speak past your lifetime.
- Investing in a life income gift, such as a charitable gift annuity or trust, cares for you during your lifetime and FGC afterward.
We are grateful for the many gifts that fund FGC's ministries. Our commitment to good stewardship and transparency includes answering your questions!